Funding is available for the following measures:
- Fuel Vouchers of £49 per fuel (residents can claim these up to 3 times)
- Boiler Replacement – Broken boilers beyond repair only
- Boiler/Heating Repairs/Servicing
- Payment of debt on fuel accounts
- Direct payment to suppliers for oil & LPG top ups/tank fills
Qualifying criteria (must be able to provide evidence):
- Focus is on families but those who are vulnerable to fuel poverty or have health conditions exacerbated by the cold.
- Residents on benefits.
- Residents who have seen a drop in income from COVID-19 and an income of less than 30K and no substantial savings (each case will be assessed)
- Recently been made redundant
- Furloughed, waiting to receive first payment and don’t know when this will be
- Self-employed and income is unpredictable and/or they are waiting to apply for payment from the government
- Any referral from a Foodbank, Local Council or health professional
How to apply
Applications can be made by calling Freephone 0800 988 2881 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org